- Stunning offices located in the heart of the CBD
- $50 – 60, 000 inclusive of superannuation plus discretionary bonus!
- Work in a dynamic and high performing team with a fantastic culture
Our client are a global, high performing and highly regarded investment management firm that have experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. They are looking for a fast-thinking and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to assist with the day to day running of their busy office! This role will best suited to someone who is looking to kick start their corporate office support career with long term and career development opportunities. Alternatively, this role is suited to someone who has experience in a similar role, and is looking to gain further experience within a professional, corporate and fast paced environment. This permanent role is based in the CBD.
In this varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone and greeting visitors, offering refreshments;
- Managing and setting up meeting rooms, as well as meeting room technology and teleconference facilities;
- Maintaining the kitchen including stacking/emptying the dishwasher and overseeing the coffee machine and catering;
- Ordering office supplies, stationary, coffee and groceries;
- Handling the management of facilities, requests and distributing mail;
- Maintaining office equipment and printing supplies; and
- Binding, filing, maintaining and reporting on office records.
The ideal candidate will be focused on pursing a career within an office support capacity, in a corporate and professional environment. You will be immaculately presented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. As first point of contact, you will be comfortable communicating with all levels, and will have an efficient and committed work ethic. You will be highly organised, and will be excited by the opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team with a friendly and inclusive culture! You will be a true team player, who will take on any task no matter the size with a determined and enthusiastic mindset.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time