- Join a well known business at the forefront of their industry
- Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
- North Shore location, attractive perks and long term career potential
Working with a business at the forefront of their industry in the media and entertainment space, this brand have become synonymous with being leaders in what they do. Based in their North Shore office, this role will have exposure to working closely with the high level executives, and take on a varied role in an office coordination and administration support capacity. This opportunity is newly created and will provide the chance to learn from the best, setting your career path on a strong progression trajectory.
Reporting into the Executive Assistant and Office Manager you will be responsible for;
- High level service as the first point of contact for all guests and clients both face to face and via phone;
- Managing the general inquiries inbox, responding or directing accordingly;
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail or couriers;
- Manage all stationary, office supplies and kitchen orders for the office;
- Coordinating and executing internal and external events;
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes and;
- Adhoc support day to day and acting on behalf of the Executive Assistant in their absence.
To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 3 years administrative experience in a similar capacity. Coupled with that, a self motivated individual happy to work autonomously and not afraid to roll up their sleeves is imperative. You will have a mature, professional approach, be highly organised and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple tasks. Professional communication skills are essential given the stakeholders you are exposed to in this role. Finally exposure to a media, entertainment or similar industry will be highly advantageous, but not essential.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for an well known brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss today, we will be commencing interviews immediately.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time