- Amazing offices in the Sydney CBD
- Dynamic and varied role where no day is the same
- Opportunity to take ownership and make this role your own!
Our client, a boutique financial services firm, is looking for an Office Coordinator to join the team. Working in a small team, you will be providing administrative support to the founder of the business as well as maintaining the general operations of the firm. You will be working in an environment that fully supports flexibility and cares about your work life satisfaction. This role will provide you with the opportunity to liaise with external stakeholders on a regular basis, as well as provide high level administrative support. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed, and a role that you can take full ownership of.
As the sole Administrative professional within the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and client correspondence
- Processing supplier invoices
- Diary management for the founder as well as travel arrangement
- Maintaining the company database and setting up new clients
- Sorting/distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Managing company social media accounts
The ideal candidate will possess some experience working in an administrative based position. You will be well presented, confident and have exceptional communication skills. Exposure to operating a CRM database will be highly regarded, as well as all tech savvy individuals. This is a part-time opportunity so candidates looking to work 3/4 days a week should most definitely apply! Above all, an attitude to learn and and work for a passionate leader will be most important.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Nick Stapleton is available 0417 172 149 for any questions.
Job Title: Office Coordinator