- Part time role – 5 days a week, 9am – 3pm.
- Creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative workplace culture!
- Broad responsibilities with the opportunity for further growth!
Our client are an award winning, cutting edge and innovative business, currently looking for an enthusiastic and switched on Office Coordinator to join the team! This role will encompass an array of responsibilities, including providing administrative, marketing and project support for the team, and ensuring the smooth running of the agency. This role will be best suited to an administrative individual looking for flexibility, or someone that possesses a genuine need for part-time work (Mon – Fri, 9am – 3pm).
As the ‘Office All-Rounder’ or ‘Jack of All Trades’, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting visitors and managing incoming calls, as well as meeting rooms;
- Organising catering, supplies and stationary;
- General administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying and data entry;
- Managing and updating relevant databases inclusive of sales activity;
- Supporting on the scheduling and management of social media activity & adhoc marketing requests;
- Adhoc PA tasks for the Directors of the firm including support to HR & Recruitment; and
- Any other task required to ensure the smooth running of the agency.
This role will likely suit a candidate with entry level corporate experience in a similar position. Alternatively, this role may suit a more experienced candidate, that is looking for a stable permanent part-time role, in a creative and agile environment. The right person will have a ‘self-starter’ and proactive attitude, and be comfortable prioritising a high volume of tasks. A high attention to detail is a must, as is being highly organised, with efficient time management skills. You will be an excellent communicator, professional and confident, with a friendly approach to working in a team!
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV today or for further information please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Office Coordinator