- Immediate start
- 3 days per week, ideal for a uni student after corporate exposure
- Enjoy a fast-paced role with stability, training, progression and great company perks!
Join a business in the tech space with a modern start up culture. A business who partner with well-known Australian and global brands, they have a strong reputation for high level service. A newly created role as Office Coordinator has arisen for an enthusiastic, professionally presented individual with initiative and hunger to learn. Reporting into the Operations Manager you well
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Meeting and greeting visitors when required for the team;
- Response to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Assisting with new starters set up and induction;
- Ordering kitchen and office supplies and stationary;
- Liaising with building management for any facilities related matters;
- Assisting with events coordination for clients and the team and;
- Other admin support and office related requests as required from the team.
Prior experience is preferred but not necessary. Ultimately the ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and desire to develop corporate administration skills. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Collaborative team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems like Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and;
- A strong work ethic but down to earth nature.
The Next Step
In return you will be rewarded with a one of a kind team culture, training and development opportunities and highly flexible role that can accommodate part time needs. Please don’t delay in applying, we will commence interviews immediately. For any questions please call Katie on 0437 387 743.
Job Title: Office Coordinator