- Newly created role!
- Stunning office location.
- Excellent salary + bonus.
This role is a newly created office management position, you will be joining a globally renowned financial services institution, who over the coming months will be going through some exciting changes, including a relocation to the iconic Barangaroo Towers. Here you will have the opportunity to make the role your own with your extensive office management back ground.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of the front of house, including supervise two reception staff;
- Carry out recruitment of above mentioned reception positions;
- Build strong relationships and manage these across all levels;
- Assist with office relocation, previous experience beneficial;
- This will include set up of seating plans, organising suppliers required for the move along with a great attention to detail;
- Create and facilitate process and procedures;
- Due to the nature of the role you will need to be resilient and confident in your office management capabilities;
- Facilities management as well as onsite client service facilities including, procurement of caterers.
If you would like to be considered to join this business during an exciting part of their journey, you will be an experienced and confident office manager.
To be successful in this role you will have gained exceptional stakeholder management skills, along with a committed and proactive approach to continued improvement. Involvement within an office relocation would be looked upon favourably
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills and expertise required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time