- $70-80k package
- Late August start!
- MYOB knowledge necessary!
Our client is a well-established and stable boutique accounting firm who has been operating in Australia for over 35 years. They’ve accumulated a loyal and long-standing client base, which is a testament to their services, of which they deliver at the highest quality, meticulously and well presented. The opportunity available is a full time, permanent Office Manager position for an experienced individual who (ideally) has worked in an accounting or financial services firm. This role is best suited to an organised, personable and articulate candidate who enjoys working in a close-knit environment.
Your responsibilities in this role are imperative in ensuring the business functions to the best of its ability. Whilst there is a Receptionist onsite, you will be expected to provide cover during busy & lunch times.
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Greeting clients and visitors on arrival;
- Maintaining the workplace in a tidy state;
- Organising the internal and external functions;
- Administering the Client Broadcasts;
- Overseeing and chasing client debtors;
- Organising the CPEs for the accountants;
- Overseeing the staff timesheets and leave applications;
- Ad hoc PA support for the Directors;
- Preparing Board agendas and reports.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working in a boutique firm that is ideally processional or financial services focused. You must be an effective communicator, organised, persistent, and have a high level of attention to detail. Knowledge of MYOB AE and the MS Office Suite is necessary in this role, with knowledge of Xero also an advantage. If you are well presented, have a willingness to develop professional, and have a positive attitude, we encourage you to apply!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 if you have further questions.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time