- CBD location!
- 6 week temporary contract!
- Immediate start!
Our client is a highly reputable market leader that provides one of a kind solutions to their clients. With over 200 professionals in their head office, their forward thinking and reactive approach is what makes them unique. An Office Management position has become available for an experienced and confident individual. Whilst the role is to run for 6 weeks at this stage, there is a strong potential it could extend to permanency. Our client requires someone who is energetic, driven and motivated.
Your responsibilities in this exciting Office Manager position will include:
- Maintaining the stationary and kitchen supplies;
- Working collaboratively with the Receptionist in greeting visitors and answering inbound calls;
- Organising catering for internal and external events and meetings;
- Acting as the go-to person for all facilities related queries;
- Managing the parking and security passes;
- Collating the filing and records systems.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing in a professional and corporate organisation – with a minimum of 5 years experience. You will need to be capable of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and confident in your decision making skills are you’ll be required to hit the ground running. It is imperative you enjoy working in a team, can act calm under pressure, and are flexible with the ad hoc duties that arise.
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp