- $80k-$100k, experience dependent!
- ASAP start however will wait a notice period!
- Exquisite office space with beautiful views!
Our client is a well-established boutique investment firm that has its roots ingrained in property and asset management globally. An opportunity has become available to join the team of four in the Eastern Suburbs located office for an experienced and proactive Office Manager. This role is best suited to one who enjoys working in a close-knit environment, has a ‘can-do’ attitude to their work, and enjoys working autonomously.
The role is constantly evolving, and being a small office environment you may be required to perform some extra tasks at times:
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Coordinating couriers and contractors;
- Filing and printing correspondence;
- Sorting and distributing mail;
- Managing inventory, ordering stock and stationary;
- Assisting the Finance Manager to review invoices, enter data into Xero, create online payments, and reconcile the monthly credit cards;
Another aspect of this position is to manage the properties, and whilst advanced knowledge isn’t necessary, one with an understanding of the below would greatly succeed in the role;
- Issuing monthly rental and outgoings invoices to tenants;
- Reconciling commercial and residential tenants payments;
- Handle tenant queries and arrange repairs as required;
- Liaise with tenants re: insurances, rent increase and lease renewals
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in a stable Office Manager/Coordinator, Team Coordinator or Administrator role in a small corporate environment (a Property or Finance background is ideal).
You must possess excellent organisational skills, be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels, and be capable of multitasking demanding priorities. You’ll also need to be well presented and have strong communication skills, along with a good sense of humour!
A valid driver’s license is advantageous, as is living within a close proximity to the Eastern Suburbs.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 if you have further questions.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time