- Newly created position, with huge scope for career development!
- Located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs!
- Partner with two dynamic and entrepreneurial Founders!
Assistant Sydney is proudly recruiting for one of Australia’s fastest growing early stage fintech platforms. Both the tech and finance world have their eyes on this company; due to their rapidly growing presence, entrepreneurial and knowledgeable Founders and unique proposition to market. This position is newly created, and whilst providing support to the two Co-Founders, you will also be tasked with ensuring the smooth running of the office operations. To be considered for this position, you must be forward thinking, tech savvy and ready for a challenge! This is a true opportunity to work for two entrepreneurs and be the ‘go-to’ person for a team that is rapidly expanding and taking the market by storm. Take complete ownership of your career by securing this role where you will grow both professionally and personally with the business as it continues to thrive.
We expect that no day will be the same in this position due to the ever-changing priorities and growth of the business. In saying that, we suggest that the below would be the regular responsibilities:
- Coordinating the operations of the office, meaning anything from facilities through to IT;
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies;
- Meeting and greeting clients and answering/directing inbound calls;
- Managing events, including the organising of catering, booking of venues and set up of equipment;
- Managing the diaries and inboxes for both Co-Founders, including the booking of meetings and preparation of papers for meetings;
- Processing of expenses and payment of company invoices;
- When conditions allow, coordinating travel arrangements including accommodation and car hire; and
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and touching on PA support.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have demonstrated 3-5 years of experience in a similar Personal/ Executive Assistant hybrid Office Management role. It is preferable you have worked in a small office or start-up environment, and as such you are comfortable working with close-knit teams in a high pressure, goals driven environment! In attitude you will be loyal, hard-working, discreet and confident. You will have an innate ability to communicate with others and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. Finally, you will have great attention to detail and enjoy working with autonomy. A salary package commensurate with experience brought to the role will be on offer, circa $80-90k inclusive of super.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, and we would love to speak with you! If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position please apply online ASAP. Should you have questions, do contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time