- Stunning office space!
- Parking spot, daily lunch provided and yearly bonus!
- Full time permanent position with career progression!
Our client is a progressive, modern and innovative property development firm who are looking for an Office Manager to join their welcoming, fun and close-knit team! The trendy and chic office is located in North Sydney close to public transport options (there is also parking onsite!), with great cafes close-by. Based at the Front of House, the duties are a combination of Reception & Administration tasks, and provides great growth opportunities. We are looking for someone who is immediately available, and who enjoys working in a business that has a great culture, and provides fantastic work perks to their employees!
This is a hybrid role meaning you’ll have a combination of Reception & Office Manager tasks whilst based on the front desk.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Manage daily mail and banking
- Answer and divert calls
- Ensure the office and building is clean and tidy
- Manage I.T & AV equipment maintenance
- Prepare weekly meeting minutes
- Assist the accounts department in entering invoices and reconciling credit cards
- Monitor and coordinate orders of stationery and catering for the business
- Assist in the management of building facilities including arranging trades to access the building for plumbing and electrical works, fire safety
- Assist in the coordination of events, social initiatives and manage meeting room bookings
- Manage the office onboarding for new starters
- Maintain and update staff directories as required
- Manage the directors diaries and appointment management
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements
The successful candidate will have prior Reception/Administration experience in a corporate environment (having worked in a property development/construction company is an advantage). You’ll need to have a proactive, helpful and professional personality, whilst also projecting a happy, positive and bubbly demeanour. Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills are imperative in this role, as is professional presentation. *Drivers license and car is essential!*
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 if you have further questions.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time