- Innovative and dynamic property business!
- HR and recruitment component to the role.
- Central Melbourne location, career progression available.
Working hand in hand with the State Managing Director of this highly regarded listed property business, will see you deploy your Office Management skills in an autonomous fashion. Minimal EA support is required in this role; majority of your time spent will be ensuring the effective day to day running of the Victorian branches, whilst also supporting the HR & Recruitment function. We are seeking a dynamic go getter for this role, someone who will enjoy working in a vibrant, corporate environment, learning from a boss considered one of the best within industry.
This responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Providing occasional EA support to the State Managing Director in the form of booking flights, and organising meetings;
- Overseeing the operations of a CBD based Melbourne office of circa 80 staff;
- Coordinating all relevant enquiries and requests with the building manager, including organising repairs and maintenance;
- Drafting correspondence and preparing reports;
- Relationship management with the company’s clients and interstate offices;
- Management of all office supplies and equipment;
- Supporting the National HR Team with local VIC activities;
- Coordinating the recruitment of various roles inclusive of posting adverts, screening applicants, organising and often conducting first round interviews; and
- Working in partnership with the VIC administration pool and Manager to ensure all administration workflow requirements are covered.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Office Manager that has gained exposure to HR & Recruitment activities throughout your career. Knowledge of, or expertise in the property sector would be highly regarded. You will have a ‘roll your sleeves up attitude’, yet enjoy operating in a professional, courteous and approachable manner. You will be looking for an opportunity to deploy your existing skills and experience for the benefit of a new business, however move to a market leading brand, that is set for further growth and expansion. This is a dynamic and modern working environment, where initiative is not only rewarded, but expected !
The Next Step
Initial interviews will be conducted with Sarah Bolitho on Wednesday 19/9 and Thursday 20/9. To be considered please submit your application as soon as possible, and phone through with any questions 0400 084 741. We will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time