- Beautiful new office space!
- Start mid-March!
- Salary package of $80,000!
Our client is a non-profit organisation who is very well known by most Australians. The provide country-wide support, and as such have generated a large because of how long they’ve been operating for. A newly created Office Manager position is available for an experienced professional who can commence on the 16th of March. They require a confident, ambitious individual who can push back in tough situations. Being a newly created role, there is a chance the responsibilities will evolve and change over time, however this an exciting experience for one to really own the role!
This role requires an experienced Office Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining stationery, office equipment, office consumables, and furniture
- Organise catering for internal and external meetings including Board Meetings, Internal Events etc.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes e.g. Corporate Travel program
- Covering Reception at lunch time
To be considered for this opportunity you must have 4+ years experience in an Office Manager role, whereby you’ve looked after an office of 100+ people in a corporate environment. You will need to have reactive and proactive approach to your work, possesses excellent communication skills and be capable of working under pressure. You will need to have managed a Receptionist before, and be comfortable with your role evolving over time.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time