- Immediate start
- 3 days per week
- CBD location
Join a business in the tech space with a modern start up culture. A business who partner with well-known Australian and global brands, they have a strong reputation for high level service. A newly created role as Office Manager has arisen for an enthusiastic, professionally presented individual with initiative and hunger to learn. Reporting into the Operations Manager you well
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Meeting and greeting visitors when required for the team;
- Response to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Assisting with new starters set up and induction;
- Ordering kitchen and office supplies and stationary;
- Liaising with building management for any facilities related matters;
- Assisting with events coordination for clients and the team and;
- Other admin support and office related requests as required from the team.
Prior experience as an Office Manager with an office refurbishment is deal. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Collaborative team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems like Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and;
- A strong work ethic but down to earth nature.
The Next Step
We are currently reviewing applications for this role. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
Job Title: Office Manager