- Modern offices located just south of Sydney CBD
- Amazing working environment with a supportive team
- Flexible working hours, 2/3 days
Our client, a boutique law firm located south of Sydney CBD, is on the lookout for a part-time Office Manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join this collaborative team of lawyers. Currently in the midst of an exciting project, (in which the Office Manager will have full ownership of) rolling out in the new year, this is an exciting time to join this thriving firm. An individual who loves a hands-on approach to their role will be well suited to the position.
Being responsible for the management of the company office, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to multiple Partners whilst managing a boutique office
- Drafting correspondence and preparing reports
- Acting as the front of house and liaising with the firm’s clients
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel, managing diaries and scheduling meetings
- Working with the receptionist to answer all inbound phone calls and queries
- Responsible for all the firm’s receipts and billings
- Ordering office supplies and equipment
- Roll out of current project in the new year
- Responsible for the junior Receptionist
Prior experience as an Office Manager within the legal industry is a must. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Collaborative team player as well as operate autonomously
- Proficiency with IT systems like Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A strong work ethic but down to earth nature
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
Job Title: Office Manager