- $65,000 Pro-Rata – 3 Days Per Week
- Bright Collaborative offices based in North Sydney
- Flexible work culture – Innovative and Growing Business
Our client is a fast-growing business focused within the e-learning space. They pride themselves on their individual approach to create a great office environment and culture, thinking outside the box is a must within this organisation!
Your responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Enter supplier invoices into Xero / reconcile Xero bank accounts
- Create new and close projects as well as update client details in WFM
- Review staff expense claim and approve
- Prepare and file employee contracts
- Monthly check in stationary supplies and ordering
- Book team events / organise catering
- Project support – writing and editing
- Booking flights / accommodation and book meetings on behalf of CEO
- Various other duties involving guest speaking events for CEO / awards / sales support
- Any additional adhoc administrative requests as directed to maintain the smooth running of the office.
To be considered for this position, you will be an all-round office superstar with a drive to always do more.
A well organised individual with a drive to assist your team in anyway shape or form, you will possess exceptional communication skills and be confident juggling multiple requests for your time at once.
If you are an exceptional Office Manager looking for flexibility and to be apart of a brilliant team, we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills and expertise required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Alicia Whittaker 0455 942 357 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant