- Highly regarded investment firm establishing an office in Sydney
- Project orientated position responsible for an office set-up and Executive relocation
- Competitive salary in line within what will be an ever evolving and dynamic start-up role
Our client is a global investment management firm that has been operating for over twenty years. This year, they are opening an office in Sydney, Australia in order to expand their presence and invest further into the Asia Pacific market. What has been identified as absolutely critical in this expansion, is hiring a high-level EA/Office Manager that can assist with the office establishment, implementation of processes, building of key relationships, and relocation of the Fund CEO. This is a unique, highly autonomous and project orientated role that will only be suitable for applicants with prior experience in the above. We are looking for an end of March/ start of April commencement
The responsibilities of this role will vary as this start-up office evolves. During the initial stages, the successful Office Manager/EA will assist with the entire set up of the Sydney office, including IT, becoming the main point of contact for payroll, accounting providers, and eventually the international Head Office. You will also be required to assist with the relocation of the CEO, which will involve personal support. Once complete, the responsibilities will shift to the below;
- Ensuring the office runs seamlessly, ranging from stationary, services and kitchen supplies
- Working closely with the accounts, tax, banking and payroll team
- Communicating with Head Office, and the other international offices daily in relation to administrative tasks
- Organising and booking international and domestic travel for staff, including flights, accommodation, transfers, restaurant bookings
- Nourishing relationships with clients, colleagues and providers
The successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in a similar role within a financial services, private equity or investment fund management firm. You will be flexible, proactive and willing to put in the hard yards to ensure the successful and smooth running of the office. In addition to this, you will be articulate, corporately presented, and confident with your decision making skills. You will have experience in relocating and setting up an office and CEO (preferably internationally), strong project management skills, and the ability to organise client events in each state (with this comes knowledge of food, wine and speakers). It is important to note this role requires you to be available for regional and international travel (one trip annually to Europe).
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time