- Stunning North Sydney based offices
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic work culture with many social events!
Our client is a leader within their industry, and is in the top ten independently owned Australian businesses! They’ve built a powerful team who have a prominent focus on delivering optimum services to their clients. They’re known for their collaborative culture, corporate – yet fun environment, and innovative workplace solutions! Currently they’re looking to recruit a capable and confident Office & Operations Coordinator to join their diverse and friendly team.
Responsibilities include but are not be limited to:
- Serving as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Maintaining and creating databases, presentations, spreadsheets & reports
- Ordering office & kitchen supplies and maintaining an inventory
- Running and managing the company social media accounts
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Assisting in the recruitment of new staff and the maintenance of all induction programs
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess Financial Services or Property/Real Estate industry experience in a Reception or Office Assistant/Coordinator capacity. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment. You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time