- Located on the outskirts of the CBD
- Tight-knit team with stunning offices
- Highly varied role where no day is the same!
Our client is a dynamic digital agency who are highly regarded within the industry. They are on the lookout for an experienced, well-rounded individual to join their team in a hybrid Office/HR Manager position. Our client is located on the outskirts of the CBD close to public transport in modern offices. You will be treated to team breakfasts along with regular drinks to bond with your colleagues. This role will provide you with the opportunity to perform administrative duties as well as take on HR tasks including the recruitment process for the company. If you’re an energetic person who loves variety in your role, please read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Working as a true office all-rounder, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the recruitment of new employees as well as their onboarding
- Travel and accommodation bookings for all staff members
- Diary and meeting management for the leadership team
- Setting up the boardroom and managing the boardroom diary
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Ordering stationery and office supplies – catering for meetings
- Processing invoices and expenses
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a varied administration role. You will have had exposure to HR processes as well as assisted in the recruitment of new staff members. This is a very close knit team who work well together – the ideal candidate will thrive in this type of environment and enjoy contributing to the overall success of a boutique business. It is essential that you have an approachable personality whilst possess the ability to communicate in a professional manner with all external stakeholders.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time