- Attractive hourly rate, circa $45 per hour+
- Easy location close to the station!
- Early October start!
We have a fantastic temporary opportunity available for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to work for a market-leading and listed business located in Granville. We require someone who has a highly technical skill set (experience with Corrigo is highly advantageous), and is comfortable working in a large-scale and responsive team. The office is located a short walk from the station, and the opportunity will be ongoing at this stage. You’ll be provided with a handover period from the current incumbent, along with a strong support network throughout your time in the assignment. This is a great opportunity to challenge and grow your skill set, whilst also adding a reputable company to your CV!
Your responsibilities in this highly technical role will involve, but are not limited to:
- Portraying a reliable and high level of Customer Service
- Experience in using Corrigo
- Keeping organised and accurate records of team activities, ensuring on time delivery service and quality of delivery meet KPIS
- Assisting in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to required standards
- High level Administrative support to the team
- Experience managing a close knit team
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have prior experience in a Senior Facilities Coordinator or Manager role. If you have retail portfolio experience, and are highly skilled in Corrigo – it will be regarded as highly advantageous. We are looking for a reliable individual who possesses excellent communication skills, and has a strong customer service focus. The ability to deal with customers over the phone and in person is very important in this role. Your presentation needs to be great, along with your attention to detail. The right candidate will be able to find their feet quickly, and be able to pick up processes easily.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp