- Attractive salary package with great perks – inc. work/life balance!
- Form strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels!
- Beautiful and modern office space!
Our client is a property firm based on the fringes of the CBD, who are well known for their contemporary and innovative approach to servicing their clients and employees. They are looking for an Operations and Administration Manager to join their close-knit and supportive squad, and manage a team of 10, as well as provide high level administrative support to the office. With a focus on culture and team fit, it is important the successful candidate is proactive, approachable and patient. There is a compliance piece to this role, so attention to detail is important, as is being confident when liaising and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. If you are interested in this opportunity, please keep reading and apply at the end!
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities, with the most prominent including:
- Managing a team of 10 reception & administrative staff including onboarding, retaining, training and ongoing coaching
- Ensuring the smooth running of the offices inc. stationary and kitchen supplies
- Guiding and improving processes, risk, compliance and quality control – through risk and change management
- Understanding and evolving the needs of the business
- Managing the budget for Operations
- Overseeing all things compliance e.g. agreements during exchanges and settlements
- Ad hoc Administrative support to property managers
We’ve identified that the successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in coordinating and managing a team within a corporate environment. We’re looking for a coordinating legend who has proven organisational and communication skills. You’ll need to be resilient, yet adaptable and personable; and happy to roll up your sleeves to approach any task. Experience in property would be advantageous, but we will also consider individuals who have worked in similar sales environments and managed a team. A car is necessary as you’ll be driving between the different Sydney locations.
The Next Step
If you believe you’ve got what it takes for this role, please apply online with an updated resume. Please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Administration Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time