- Integral role working with a finance broker supporting across the entire deal lifecycle
- Great exposure to finance and deals processes with a driven, dynamic team
- Excellent next-step career move offering longevity, bright prospects & excellent culture
Our client is a emerging and successful brokerage firm with a unique proposition to market! Focused on leveraging deep relationships with top-tier lenders, they secure finance for a broad range of commercial clients across Australia.
This Operations Coordinator role is based in Mascot supporting their dynamic brokerage team, working closely with them and assisting with the administrative processes throughout the financing lifecycle for their clients. It will suit a commercially enterprising senior administrator who is keen to gain insight and exposure across the deals process and who is confident managing tight timelines to keep things running smoothly.
In working closely with the broker and wider sales team, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Diary, meeting, calendar and inbox management for the broker and sales staff
- Liaising with the broker and sales team, actioning any follow-ups
- Facilitating client introductions to the broker and fielding new business opportunities
- Managing deals processes and timelines for credit approvals and payments processes
- Coordinating settlements and ensuring all due diligence processes are adhered to
- Coordinating communication between financier representatives and clients on behalf of the broker
- Managing the CRM, data entry and ensuring all documentation is collated correctly
- Any ad-hoc administrative support required for the broker and/or wider sales team
We are looking for a bright, organised Operations Coordinator with 3-5 years’ experience in a Coordinator or similar Team Support role working with client-facing executives. Although financial services experience is not mandatory, you will need to be commercial, enterprising and have demonstrated skills managing busy timeframes and liaising with a broad range of external stakeholders. Backgrounds in broking, financial planning or property would be advantageous, as would prior experience supporting sales teams in a client service capacity. This is a permanent full-time position and as such we are looking for someone who values longevity and is committed to progressing their career and learning new skills. You will thrive on building lasting relationships with key stakeholders and being a true team player; willing to roll your sleeves up to assist across a range of duties. Finally, you will be technically strong in the MS Office Suite and possess a strong attention to detail.
The Next Step
If this opportunity sounds well-aligned to your career, please apply or call Lucy Hammon on 0447 890 569 for a confidential discussion and any queries.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time