- Located in open plan, modern offices CQ end of the Sydney CBD.
- Close EA partnership with the Co-Founders and broad operational duties required.
- Dynamic, innovative and passionate team! Help create a super business from the ground up.
Both the technology and finance world have their eyes on this company; due to their rapidly growing presence in the emerging FinTech space! The Co-Founders are entrepreneurial, passionate and knowledgeable. They both hail from big corporate backgrounds where they had that ‘aha’ moment; and decided to embark on their own journey to create a more modern customer experience through a unique product concept. This position is newly created and requires someone who will be truly flexible in disposition and approach. Literally no day will be the same, and we need someone who will enjoy the pace and energy that comes with working in a senior hybrid role in a high growth business!
We expect that no day will be the same due to the ever-changing priorities and growth of this business. In saying that, we suggest that the below would be the regular responsibilities:
- Coordinating the operations of the office, meaning anything from facilities through to IT and supplies;
- Managing the diaries and inboxes for both Co-Founders, including the booking of meetings and preparation for meetings;
- Managing events, including the organising of catering, booking of venues and set up of equipment;
- Processing of expenses and payment of company invoices;
- Coordination of travel including accommodation and car hire;
- Management of key business relationships;
- HR responsibility including recruitment and support of onboarding of new starters; and
- Process implementation, improvement and feedback at all stages of the company growth cycle.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have demonstrated 5-8 years minimum experience in a similar hybrid EA/Opps/HR role, preferably in a start-up / scale-up environment. It would also be advantageous if you have gained exposure to the financial services or technology industry sectors. You must be comfortable working with close-knit teams in a high pressure, goals driven environment – set for quick growth and expansion! In attitude you will be loyal, hard-working, positive and confident. You will have an innate ability to communicate with others and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. Finally, you will have great attention to detail and enjoy working with autonomy and versatility. A salary package commensurate with experience brought to the role will be on offer, circa $100-120k inclusive of super.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, and we would love to speak with you! If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position please apply online ASAP. Should you have questions, do contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time