- CBD fringe location, close to public transport!
- Immediate start available and potential for permanent opportunities!
- 6 – 8 week contract role in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
Our client is a highly regarded industry leader with a reputation for having a fun and collaborative working environment. They are on the lookout for someone to join their team as an Order Processing/Customer Service Officer. This is a temporary role with an initial time frame of 6 – 8 weeks, however there is the potential for extension for the right person. You will be treated to stunning modern offices, a supportive team and a working environment that will make you enjoy each day! A short walk from public transport, this is an ideal role for someone who is switched on and tech savvy, with great customer service skills, and who is looking to work for a reputable brand in the FMCG space.
In this role, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Processing product orders in an accurate and timely manner;
- Attending to inbound calls and answering any customer queries;
- Responding to email queries using Salesforce;
- Data entry and updating the company database via Salesforce;
- Reconciling customer/client payments; and
- Being first point of contact for internal communication.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in an order processing and customer service based role. You will be tech savvy and have the ability to use multiple programs/applications. You must be an experienced Salesforce user, or at least have worked on similar systems and have the ability to hit the ground running with a bit of training. Whilst this is an enjoyable and fun working environment – you will be highly professional in the way you liaise with all internal and external stakeholders. Above all, you will have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a hardworking and close-knit team!
The Next Step
We will be interviewing for this role immediately, so if the above sounds like you, please submit your resume today! Should you have any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Contract: Contract or Temp