- Progressive and innovative business
- CBD location close to public transport
- Contract role with 3-6 month duration
Our client is a highly regarded industry leader with a reputation for having a fun and collaborative working environment. They are on the lookout for someone to join their team as an order processing/customer service officer. This is a temporary role with an initial time frame of 3-6 months. You will be treated to stunning modern offices, a supportive team and a working environment that will make you enjoy each day!
As the order processing/customer service officer, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing product orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Attending to inbound calls and answering any customer queries
- Responding to email queries
- Data entry and updating the company database
- Reconciling customer/client payments
- Being first point of contact for internal communication
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in an order processing and customer service based role. You will be tech savvy and have the ability to use multiple programs/applications. Whilst this is an enjoyable and fun working environment – you will be highly professional in the way you liaise with all internal and external stakeholders. Above all, you will have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a hard working and close-knit team.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp