- North Sydney location
- Amazing workplace culture
- Fast paced, collegial environment
Our client, a market leader who prides themselves on building a better future, is looking for an experienced administrator, to join the team to support the General Manager. This is a business that embraces and encourages flexibility, diversity and team work which they will want you to be a part of. Gain full autonomy and work collaboratively with this executive to grow your role and career. The departments in which you will be supporting are constantly changing and growing so we need someone who is up for a challenge!
- Diary management
- Travel coordination, mainly domestic
- Preparing for meetings inclusive of agendas, papers and minute taking
- Email and correspondence management
- Expense/invoice processing and approvals for the team
- Organising team events and attending networking and industry related events
- Supporting the broader Executive team with any additional administrative, project or otherwise related tasks
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will possess previous experience as a Personal/Team Assistant, ideally in a small but busy environment. You’re a team player who thrives on contributing to a positive and motivating workplace. Having the ability to prioritise and be flexible is essential as the General Manager has a very busy schedule. Working in this dynamic environment, your communication skills must be exceptional as you will be liaising with internal/external stakeholders at various levels.
If you would like any further information prior to applying for the position, please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time