- Join a well-established ASX-listed company that values team collaboration, flexibility, and innovation!
- Support a dynamic GM in a small, close-knit team!
- 12-month FTC!
Our client in an ASX-listed industry leader in the property sector. They are extremely well-established and perceived to be one of Australia’s most innovative companies, which has resulted in them becoming an award-winner that is committed to creating a sustainable, connected community. Their stunning headquarters are centrally located in Sydney CBD, and the team culture of the firm is unmatched. A position has become available for a switched-on, highly organised and polished individual to join the team as a Personal Assistant to the Group General Manager of Sustainability in a 12-month FTC. If you are articulate, thoughtful, and have demonstrated PA experience, then we encourage you to apply for this role!
In this fast-paced Personal Assistant role, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- High-level diary and inbox management, including thoughtful meeting coordination and time management;
- Project managing and organising of charity activities and events;
- Budgeting and expensing duties, including invoice processing, payments and reporting;
- Assisting with coordination of team initiatives and celebrations;
- Ad hoc admin support.
The ideal candidate will posses 1-5 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant. Your ability to work autonomously as well as in a team will be highly-regarded, along with your excellent time management skills. You will be confident, professional, and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated initiative, intermediate MS Office Suite skills, and a high attention to detail.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp