- Leading financial services firm
- Stunning offices in the Sydney CBD
- Support the head of the most dynamic department of the business!!!
Are you looking to challenge yourself in a varied Personal Assistant position as well work for a Tier One Financial Services Firm? This is an amazing opportunity to support a head of department as well as a wider team within the company’s most busy and dynamic department. You will be dealing with motivating and inspiring personalities who can take you to the next level in your corporate career. Based in stunning offices in the Sydney CBD, our client’s brand is internationally recognised and have a reputation for being a market leader. You must possess a strong PA/TA skillset and be confident in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an opportunity not to be missed and competition will be strong, so read on to learn if you are a suitable fit for this position.
Providing high level support to the head of the most dynamic department, your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones
- Complex travel arrangements including both international and domestic travel coordination
- Email management including heavy correspondence with important external stakeholders
- Managing and processing expenses for the team
- Arranging meetings and preparing reports
- Assisting and creating presentations
- Being the first point of contact for the head of department and wider team
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience as a Personal Assistant/Team Assistant and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Your attention to detail will be a strong point as well as your ability top liaise with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. You must enjoy working in a team that thrives off each other’s’ enthusiasm and you have a desire to contribute to this. Financial services experience is not essential however it will be highly regarded. Above all you will be a process driven individual who wants to work for a global leader in Financial Services. Competition for this role will be significant – so don’t hesitate to send in your application immediately!
the next step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Nick Stapleton is available 0417 172 149 for any questions.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time