- Unique and highly sought after part time roles in administration
- 2 days per week – Executive Admin Assistant
- 3 days per week – Junior Office Administrator
Assistant Sydney is actively recruiting two separate part-time administrative positions. Our boutique clients are flexible, welcoming, and will hire based on cultural fit for their already close-knit teams. Their stunning offices are based in the CBD, close to public transport options and a range of shops. In terms of experience, one position (2 days per week) requires an individual who has a minimum of five years’ working experience in an EA/PA capacity, ideally within the property space. The other position is more suitable for a University goer who wants to complement their university studies with a 3 days per week Office Administrator role in a technology business!
Our clients are looking to bring someone onboard as soon as possible, and will wait a notice period for the right person.
These positions are best suited to individuals who are self-sufficient, organised and keen to hit the ground running. The responsibilities for each position are below:
Executive Administrative Assistant supporting the East Coast Property Director & team of 3:
- Providing general office support;
- Managing the Sydney teams’ calendars;
- Undertaking personal assistant duties for the Director;
- Assisting with national internal communications;
- Assisting with internal process and documentation control;
- Data entry as required.
Office Administrator for a team of 20:
- Assisting with onboarding new starters;
- Performing front office duties, including answering and directing calls, greeting guests on arrival and setting up interview rooms;
- Ensuring the kitchen and office stationery is stocked;
- Assisting the team with administrative duties e.g. document formatting, reference checks, coordinating background checks;
- Liaising with building management about any office related matters;
- Organising internal and external events;
- Managing contract extensions;
- Processing invoices using Xero and managing credit card reconciliations.
The ideal candidates will be experienced administrative professionals who are proactive, team players and confident decision maker. You’ll need to have strong organisational skills, (basic) Xero knowledge, and enjoys being that ‘go-to person’. It is important that your values align with the firm’s, and that you are adaptable to different working styles. These are both great opportunities to work with businesses that value work/life balance and put a bit emphasis on culture!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant