- 3 pm-7 pm – 20 hours per week
- Be set on a trajectory for career progression!
- Stunning CBD based offices!
Our client is a global firm that expands across more than 30 countries. They have a fantastic reputation because of their great law practice, and their efforts to incorporate diversity, inclusion and equality across every office for every staff member. An opportunity has come about for one to join this innovative law firm on a part-time basis as the Corporate Receptionist. Working five days a week, the hours are 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (20 hours per week). This is available for an immediate start, although can wait a notice period for the right person!
Whilst providing 5-star service at all times, your responsibilities on the desk of three people will include:
- Managing a busy national switchboard
- Welcoming and managing the high volume of internal/external clients
- Managing the meeting rooms, including all AV and VC additions
- Coordinating catering requests
- Working closely with the IT team
- Ensuring high levels of consistent customer satisfaction throughout service
- Ad hoc office administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate environment. You will have a professional, polished and friendly approach, and be confident interacting stakeholders of all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working proactively and to deadlines. On offer is a fantastic opportunity for career progression, discounted health insurance, a rewarding bonus scheme and more!
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Isabella Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist