- $30-35 per hour + superannuation
- Supportive team within dynamic working environment!
- Award winning property business!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading property development firms that is well established in the market. They are known their hands on and personable service, their successful business model and welcoming work culture. We are looking for an experienced assistant who is seeking part time work to start immediately in a job share role for the next few months in their Mascot office. Working days: Wednesday and Friday.
In this constantly busy role, as the Team Assistant you’ll be required to perform the following duties:
- Processing invoices
- Generating and coordinating weekly reports
- Coordinating client meetings and functions
- Liaising with, and following up on client enquiries
- Proofing and formatting reports, submissions and other client documentation
This role is most suitable for someone who has previously worked as a Team Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant. It would be advantageous if you also have a property or construction background. You’ll be working in a fast paced, vibrant environment – so enjoying working in a team is essential. A strong attention to detail and positive attitude is necessary for this role, as is a solid understanding of MS Office.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skill set required to succeed in this role, please apply online with an updated resume! If you have any further questions, please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp