- Great CBD location
- Work within a successful and dynamic team
- ASAP start
Our client a leading FMCG giant within Australia. They are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their extremely successful sales team in a 12 month maternity cover. The role will involve working within a fast paced environment and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best people within in their industry. For the right candidate there may be long term opportunities.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Complex diary management;
- International and domestic travel coordination;
- Email management;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Processing of contracts, PO’s and documents;
- On-boarding new starters within the team;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of reports;
- Project support work on an ad hoc basis;
- Creating high quality presentations and;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders.
The role will require a skilled personal assistant who can work collaboratively in this demanding, yet rewarding role to achieve optimum results.
You will thrive to succeed to achieve the best results for your executives and will be proactive in your approach with the ability to multi task and possess excellent problem solving skills.
A self-starter will be essential in this position, who displays initiative and is capable of working autonomously, and is an articulate and trusted written and verbal communicator.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your updated resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp