- Well established, successful company.
- Modern offices, centrally located!
- Attractive remuneration with a discretionary bonus on offer.
Our client is an independent private equity company with offices located all over the globe. Their Sydney office is based in the heart of the CBD, within close proximity to shops, cafes and public transport. The team is close-knit, with a very corporate and professional environment. They are seeking an office all-rounder to join the dynamic team.
Due to the nature of the role, this position is best suited to one with junior Personal Assistant qualifications, and who is also happy to perform Office Assistant/Reception tasks. These include but are not limited to;
- Welcoming and greeting guests and clients
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Diary and calendar management for team members
- Organising domestic and international travel
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Ordering stationary for the office
- Any ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this role, you will have current or recent experience within financial services. It is imperative you can work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment, and remain calm in any situation. You must be able to meet deadlines, establish priorities, and be willing to complete any and every task.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role, please apply online today! Alternatively, please call Katie on 0437 387 743 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time