- Stunning offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Amazing workplace culture
- Award winning business!!!
Our client, one of the country’s leading construction companies, are looking for a Personal Assistant to come on board for a 12 month FTC. This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and energetic administrative professional to apply their skill-set in an award winning business. You will be providing high level admin support to multiple heads of departments as well as the wider team. This is a business that embraces and encourages flexibility, diversity and team work which they will want you to be a part of. The departments in which you will be supporting are constantly changing and moving so we need someone who is up for a challenge!
Working side by side with the heads of department as well as supporting the wider team, your duties will include:
- Extensive diary and meeting management – scheduling and rescheduling
- Travel coordination including accommodation and itinerary
- Processing expenses in a timely manner
- On-boarding and setting up new employees
- Processing invoices – including the creation of PO’s
- Meeting preparation including preparation and distribution of meeting packs
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will possess previous experience as a Personal/Team Assistant, ideally in a busy environment. You’re a team player who thrives on contributing to a positive and motivating workplace. Having the ability to prioritise and be flexible is essential as the head of department has a very busy schedule. Whilst industry experience will be highly regarded, it is not essential. Working in this dynamic environment, your communication skills must be exceptional as you will be liaising with internal/external stakeholders at various levels.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Nick Stapleton is available 0417 172 149 for any questions.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp