- 8:30am-5:30pm; Monday to Friday in the beautiful Sydney CBD office!
- Receive on the job training that is highly regarded!
- Looking to hire immediately; but will wait a notice period!
Our client is an ASX listed multinational firm that is best known for its polish, sophistication and professionalism. As a business that is recognised for its pristine service, it is important that the Personal Assistants reflect this day in and day out. The Personal Assistants are known for being the backbone of the company, and are responsible for the general administrative tasks across the board. The opportunities to progress and work internationally with this business are endless, but the first step is demonstrating your ability to manage multiple priorities, work at a fast pace, and be able to pivot in line and in time for the demand.
The responsibilities in this Personal Assistant role will typically include:
- Monitoring Boardroom, meeting room & office bookings via the internal system request;
- Booking travel and hotel arrangements on request;
- Providing 5-star service to all clients consistently;
- Relieving Reception when required;
- Assisting with administrative requests regularly;
- Managing calendar bookings.
To be considered for this position you will possess current Personal Assistant or Team Assistant experience in a corporate and professional environment. You will need to be well presented, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be capable of working to strict and everchanging timeframes & priorities. Your ability to think on your feet, and remain cool, calm & collected at all times will see you flourish in this role; as will your ability to work with stakeholders of all seniorities.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply through this advertisement.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time