- Unbelievable employee benefits!
- Well-established yet modern business!
- Immediate start, yet will wait a notice period!
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join a high performing global investment firm. Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, their stunning offices are welcoming and spacious. This role is to support the Senior Managers and Financial Advisor Services Team.
The responsibilities consist of:
- Providing diary and calendar support to a team of 5 high level Directors; and overflow support to the sales team
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings locally and internationally
- Assisting with organising local events and conferences, including venue selections, greeting VIP guests, setting up etc.
- Liaising with the travel coordinator for all domestic and international travel
- Maintaining the CRM database and in-house filing system
- Managing the marketing material e.g. coordinating mail outs
To be considered for this position you must have experience in providing executive support to multiple people in the financial services space. You need to be highly skilled in multi-tasking, possess strong organisational skills and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment. A strong understanding of MS Office applications is imperative, as is your ability to pick up new technologies. On offer is a fantastic salary, along with health and life insurance, a yearly bonus and more!
The Next Step
On offer is an opportunity for personal and professional development. I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time