- Permanent opportunity available due to an internal promotion!
- Competitive remuneration on offer + bonus.
- Diversity in responsibility including managing and mentoring a Team Assistant.
Are you looking to join a stable and growing business that can provide you with long-term career prospects to develop your Assistant career? Our client has continued to invest throughout this challenging time, and due to an internal promotion and restructure has subsequently created a new PA position in the business. In supporting two of the firms busiest and most in demand Executive’s, you will see yourself managing a variety of different, high-level, external C’Suite relationships, whilst providing overflow support to your business group. Supported by a broader EA team network that is collaborative, open minded and dynamic, you will enjoy working amongst a recognised internal peer network.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination for the two Heads of Business;
- Management of multiple key business relationships with Chairman, CEO’s, Executive Assistants and Investors;
- Compilation of meeting materials, presentations and investor packs;
- Support on expense reconciliation; and (in due course);
- Travel coordination, itinerary compilation, events management and execution.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an energetic and professional candidate possessing a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience working in a Team, Personal or Executive Assistant capacity. You will be team orientated in mindset, and enjoy contributing to broader initiatives with a ‘no task too small’ attitude. Further, you will carry yourself with the poise and diplomacy expected of a mature and experienced candidate, capable of liaising with people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Exposure to working in a ‘corporate’ industry sector for example financial services, professional services, asset management or legal is preferred.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume via the link. Due to an increase in volume of applications, please note you may experience a slight delay in receiving feedback. Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing your CV and will be in touch.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time