- Competitive salary package on offer circa $75,000-90,000 inclusive of super plus discretionary bonus.
- Stunning CBD offices, modern open plan working environment.
- Fantastic culture, diverse leadership team, supportive mentor.
Our client is a highly regarded, international investment management firm that possesses a collaborative, entrepreneurial and modern culture. This newly created Personal Assistant position will work closely with the Senior Executive Assistant of the firm, and support two Executive Directors and their direct reports. Being a very fast-paced, agile environment, you will be challenged daily with variety and constantly required to think on your feet! There is an events component to this position which will involve booking in investor lunches, dinners and conferences.
The key responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to;
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, meeting rooms and technology requirements as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations and supporting meeting research preparation documents;
- Supporting in the execution of Investor Relations events, roadshows and conferences; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business.
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally possess prior experience working as a Team or Personal Assistant within the Financial Services or Property investment industry sectors. You will be well presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment, rolling your sleeves up to get the job done! You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP, as we are moving quickly on this role. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time