- 1:1 support to the Executive General Manager, with overflow team support
- Located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD
- Join a highly regarded property development brand
Our client is one of Australia’s most well-known and successful property development companies. Having built their reputation up over a number of years through a range of developments, they’ve proven themselves as being a well rounded and diversified business. The Executive General Manager is looking for a professional and eager to learn Personal Assistant, who will work 1:1 with him daily, whilst also providing overflow support to the team. This role is part of a broader EA/PA network, and as such would also be well suited to a team player who enjoys working in an environment where help is constantly given.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactive diary management and scheduling for the EGM;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Occasional travel coordination, predominantly domestic;
- Overflow support to the team;
- Processing expenses;
- Preparation of presentations and reports;
- Adhoc personal support as required.
To be considered for this position you will possess efficient and well-developed administrative, organisational and problem solving skills. You will be polished, maintain a professional demeanour and have effective written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience in a professional setting in necessary, as is a sound understanding of MS Office Suite. This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and willing to learn self starter who wants to learn and grow with this business for years to come.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 with any questions. Alternatively send your resume through for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time