- Immediate start required with long term permanency available
- Well known and highly regarded CEO in the business sphere
- Opportunity for development and exposure for a PA or junior EA
Our client and CEO is an industry leader and well known brand, with modern corporate offices within Sydney CBD. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA or junior EA to work alongside the EA to CEO. This role will enable the individual to be immersed in a high level CEO’s office and gain exposure to a both the corporate and personal side of supporting a high level business executive.
Providing support to the CEO’s EA, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests for the CEO and handling them appropriately;
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments when required;
- Managing catering and end to end execution of events;
- Dealing with incoming correspondence on behalf of the EA or CEO;
- Reconciling monthly expenses;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and organise travel itineraries;
- Printing documents, papers, reports and presentations;
- Managing any personal errands of the CEO;
- Stepping up to support the CEO in the EA’s absence.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual with 3+ years experience working in a junior Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant capacity, ideally with a track record of managing an executive with both corporate and personal support. Comfortable in working closely with another Executive Assistant in daily demands, along with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in an autonomous manner is important. This person will have impeccable attention to detail, a proactive mindset and enjoy rolling up their sleeves and tackling any task big or small.
The Next Step
Please forward across your CV today, or for a confidential discussion on any other details please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp