- Stunning offices within a central location located near public transport
- Permanent opportunity to work with a great Executive
- Salary package $80-90k package
This is a wonderful opportunity to leverage your existing Personal Assistant skills into a dynamic 1:1 support role. Working for a highly regarded, successful and innovative property and construction firm will see you gain industry exposure from a sector in high demand. Diverse responsibilities are on offer alongside a flexible and supportive workplace environment! The opportunity available is a part time position, the role will require someone 3-4 days per week.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management;
- Travel coordination, mainly domestic;
- Preparing for quarterly board meetings inclusive of agendas, papers and minute taking;
- Email and correspondence management;
- Expense / invoice processing and approvals; and
- Supporting the broader Executive Support team with any additional administrative, project or otherwise related tasks.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant who has gained exposure supporting at General Manager/ Executive General Manager level. Industry exposure to property, construction, engineering or infrastructure will be looked upon favourably, as will be your collaborative operational mind-set. You will thrive working in a project environment, that still has the stability of a corporate office, with usual business cycles.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for further information.
Job Title: Personal Assistant