- Car & license are mandatory – parking available!
- $75-85k package + benefits with fantastic perks!
- Eastern Suburbs/city fringe location!
Our client is a well-established boutique business, who is considered to be the leader of its industry. Their contemporary, sleek multi-storied offices are located close to many trendy cafes, shops and public transport options, with parking also available for those who drive. They are looking for an experienced Team/Personal Assistant to support one of the Directors with all administrative tasks, as well as act as a gatekeeper and liaise with their high-profile clients. This role is supporting a prominent industry figure, so it is imperative a high standard of professionalism is maintained at all times!
This role will require you to support the Director, with some occasional team support. Responsibilities include:
- Organising and scheduling the Director’s appointments, diary & inbox management, meetings, agendas and travel booking
- Administrative tasks; filing, faxing, updating and managing the database
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Preparing properties and agents for listings and appraisal presentations
- Attending out-of-office appointments with contractors
The ideal candidate must possess 2-3 years’ experience as a Team or Personal Assistant. You’ll need to be capable of working in a fast paced and reactive work environment, and have experience in managing a demanding workload and meeting important deadlines. Personality wise, you’ll need to be calm, poised, and inclusive; and in terms of presentation, we’re looking for someone who is polished and articulate. You’ll need to be proficient the MS Office Suite, and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. For this role, a car is necessary (you are provided with a car & phone allowance), as is a clean driving license.
The Next Step
On offer is the opportunity to support an industry leader within a leading boutique agency. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, please apply online with an updated resume. Feel free to contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more info. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time