- Unique opportunity to join a global technology organisation
- Chatswood location
- ASAP start – ongoing contract role
Our client is a global leader in the technology industry; a renowned brand with respect to providing innovative consumer and commercial IT solutions. Their goal is to maintain what is an incredibly positive culture with the mindset of being continually viewed as a trusted business and employer of choice. They are extremely customer focused and guided by integrity and trust. Currently they are seeking a switched on and vibrant project coordinator to join them. This position will be a mix of both EA and project coordination, with a focus on supporting the larger sales team. If you have an interest in technology and you are currently looking for a new opportunity where you can strengthen your existing project skills then this could be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator to the GM, you will be required to provide comprehensive support, with your daily responsibilities including:
- Supporting the wider team with;
- Manage day to day operations within the team and ensuring all relevant information and documentation is completed via the team;
- Coordinating and organising meetings;
- Recording minutes, writing reports and preparing correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Providing complex international and domestic travel arrangements;
- Assisting with numerous internal events and conferences;
- Managing incoming calls and prioritising phone messages, emails and mail;
- Board meeting coordination, preparation and execution; and
- Expense management.
The ideal candidate for this position will be immediately available, due to the temporary nature of the hire. You must possess great leadership skills and be able to think critically to assist the GM. Experience supporting someone at this level is not necessary, though previous project experience is. Exposure to the technology sector or sales environment will be looked upon favourably. You must be highly organised, be flexible and personable – a good sense of humour will go a long way! This General Manager is an extrovert; one who is a passionate and an outgoing people leader. To resonate with his style you will have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ working mentality, but also enjoy a bit of banter. It goes without saying, however you must possess a strong knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite.
The Next Step
Please consider applying for this role if you are a superbly organised individual, with excellent written and communication skills. If you would like further details on the client, responsibility or remuneration please do call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp