- Eastern suburbs/city fringe location!
- Car & phone allowance included!
- Work alongside an influential businessperson!
Our client, a highly regarded property business, is on the lookout for a Personal Assistant to support their CEO! This role will require you to provide professional and personal support to the CEO, making this a true business partnership. As the CEO’s gatekeeper, you will be trusted make decisions on his behalf and given genuine autonomy to complete your role as you see fit. This is an opportunity where you will be constantly on the go, meaning no day will ever be the same. These varied and exciting opportunities don’t come around too often, so continue reading to decide if this is the perfect fit for you!
As the CEO’s PA your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management including the scheduling of internal/external meetings
- Preparing the CEO for meetings including the preparation of meeting agendas and documentation
- Drafting and managing internal/external correspondence
- Preparation of properties for sales
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Adhoc Personal Assistant duties
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need previous experience in a Personal or Executive Assistant based role, ideally within a sales environment. This is a well known and respected business, so you conduct yourself in a highly professional manner and be immaculately presented. As you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders, your communication skills will be of a high standard, and you’ll be confident in dealing will all levels of seniority. Above all you will be passionate about the industry and be ready to go above and beyond in your role.
The Next Step
If you believe you’ve got what it takes for this role, please apply online with an updated resume. Please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time