- Attractive remuneration package
- Take ownership of this role!
- Beautiful offices with easy parking!
A unique and exciting Personal Assistant opportunity has become available within a leading property and real estate agency! Our client is a household name who prides themselves on their innovative, client focused and modern approach. You’ll be supporting a leading sales agent who has a fantastic reputation on market and in the office – which is a stunning and stylish space located in the (very) Lower North Shore. The agent is looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running, liaise with the high profile clientele, and assist in managing the business overall. This is an opportunity for someone seeking a true business partnership with their boss!
The key responsibilities sin this role include:
- Managing the agent’s diary and booking appointments
- Assisting with daily administration tasks
- Handling email and phone queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintaining the internal database
- Project managing the styling and repairs for properties
- Preparing for listing and appraisal presentations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced EA/PA who is proactive, a team player and is a confident decision maker. You’ll need to have strong organisational skills, be customer orientated and capable of working in a team, yet also autonomously. It is important your values align with the company’s, and you are adaptable to different working styles. A car and license is required, and previous experience in real estate is advantageous – but not necessary.
The Next Step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time