- Be mentored and supported by a senior EA to CEO, who you will partner closely with.
- High-net worth Chief Executive who has an exceptionally busy life both professionally and personally.
- Utilise your bilingual Mandarin/English abilities in what is a diverse and successful business environment!
This role will be career defining opportunity for a junior Personal or Executive Assistant ready to take the next step in your career. Working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant to CEO, you will enjoy learning from a well experienced operator that will support your day to day activities. In saying that, it is expected that you are capable of working autonomously, enjoy doing so and possess experience that will allow you to do just that. Prior exposure to working in a personal sense for a HNWI will be highly regarded (homes, vehicles, collections, staff); with corporate experience on top of this making your profile the perfect match. You must be bilingual in Mandarin/ English to apply, and be comfortable working as and when required (typical business hours but on call outside of this).
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Management of the systems, processes and protocols for family;
- Coordination of the home office in consultation with CEO;
- Management and monitoring of household staff on behalf of the CEO;
- Personal ad hoc duties i.e. scheduling appointments, organising travel, holidays and social events;
- Management of the family’s personal art and wine collections;
- Maintenance of stock levels in all residences/ modes of travel;
- Office based corporate EA support in tandem with the Senior EA to CEO i.e. diary, travel, expense management;
- Stakeholder relationship management with a multitude of different people; and
- Any other administrative and hands on support required to support the successful running of this CEO’s professional and personal life.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a Personal Assistant that also possesses corporate experience, looking for a career defining, challenging next opportunity! You will enjoy the thrill that comes with being on call, and playing such a pivotal role in a Chief Executive’s life. You will thrive in a role that has enough consistency when it comes to responsibility, yet the diversity due to changing schedules and demands which means no single day will ever be exactly the same. Exposure to the property, legal or financial services sectors will be highly regarded. To be considered for this role you must be bilingual in English / Mandarin.
The Next Step
Please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity, and phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time