- 1:1 Personal Assistant role supporting a calm, likeable Executive!
- Convenient location to commute to, close to public transport in the inner west
- Permanent and stable opportunity, gain exposure to project environments
This is a wonderful opportunity to leverage your existing Personal / Executive Assistant skills into a dynamic 1:1 support role. Working for a highly regarded, successful and innovative construction firm will see you gain industry exposure from a sector in high demand. Diverse responsibilities are on offer alongside a flexible and supportive workplace environment!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary and time management for your Executive;
- Travel coordination, mainly domestic;
- Preparing for monthly ELT meetings inclusive of agendas, papers and minute taking;
- Email and correspondence management;
- Expense / invoice processing and approvals; and
- Supporting the broader team with any additional administrative, project or otherwise related tasks.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant who has gained exposure supporting at General Manager/ Executive General Manager level. Industry exposure to property, construction, engineering or infrastructure will be looked upon favorably, as will be your collaborative operational mind-set. You will thrive working in a project environment, that still has the stability of a corporate office, with usual business cycles.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time