- Hybrid, dynamic opportunity
- North Shore location – car spot available
- Get involved in various parts of the business- progression available!
Our client are a well-known and highly regarded retail brand with a long history of success. They are currently seeking an experienced and diligent Assistant to support their Store Experience Director, and Head of Operations in facilitating the achievement of day to day processes, procedures and reporting. This role will best suit someone who has come from a operations background, or who has come from a retail background and is looking to pursue a PA/EA role. This is a great opportunity for someone to utilise their coordination and technical skills in a position with variety. This is not a traditional Personal Assistant role- you will be required to assist with projects and provide commentary on the operations of the business, and take on work outside the general administrative duties!
Providing high level support to the Director and Operationally, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary and calendar management – scheduling and rescheduling meetings on behalf of the Director;
- Booking travel and accommodation – both international and domestic;
- Assisting with presentations including the preparation of reports and documents;
- Producing communication on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis to Managers;
- Helping with events such as set ups and openings of new stores;
- Responding to customer communications and queries, and;
- Any other task that supports the effective administrative and operational function of the Store Experience & Operations Team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Personal or Team Assistant capacity, with excellent communication and technical skills. You will be highly professional and confident in dealing with direct reports; reporting into the Store Experience Director on store performance and operations. High competency in reporting, and the ability to technically assess various sets of data is required; and a high attention to detail and strong problem solving skills is essential. In taking responsibility for supporting a team, you will have developed leadership skills, allowing you to confidently supervise two customer service assistants. Finally, you will have excellent Excel and Microsoft Office Suite skills, with a driven and committed work ethic.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time