- Temp role with an immediate start!
- Tier 1 Australian company, inclusive and modern environment.
- Beautiful Sydney CBD office, workplace flexibility embraced.
Our client is a well known Australian business that is highly regarded as a leader within their chosen industry. Their national office network and inspirational leadership team in part contribute to their success; however their true passion for innovation, investing in their people and creating a healthy, flexible, enjoyable workplace environment is what truly sets them apart. We are running the search for a fast-paced, commercially minded Personal Assistant to come on-board supporting a General Manager who has been described as sophisticated and talented. There will also be some overflow support to direct reports within this department. This is an immediately available temp role to hit the ground running!
Responsibilities in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Email and diary management;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic, some international;
- Document preparation and collation for meetings, including minutes and agendas;
- Reconciliation of expenses reports;
- Assisting with event and presentation coordination/ execution; and
- Occasional PA support to direct reports, alongside contributing to the broader admin network within the business.
To be considered for this role you will possess experience working as a personal assistant or mid level executive assistant. Exposure to the property or construction industry would be advantageous. Your work ethic, drive to be proactive and desire to contribute to this Executive, and their teams success is key. It goes without saying, however you will be exceptionally well organised, possess an incredible attention to detail, thrive working under pressure and be comfortable managing multiple deadlines. You will pride yourself on your professional corporate presentation, and be able to commit to a mid to long term temporary assignment within the Sydney CBD.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Grace on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp