- Join a leading construction business based in North Sydney
- Immediate start required and well remunerated hourly rate
- 2-3 month contract with possibility for extension or permanency
We have an immediately available opportunity for an Personal or Executive Assistant to join an industry leading construction business on a short term contract. You will be providing high level administrative support to the Executive Assistant who supports the company’s Managing Director. On offer is exposure to a flexible and supportive working environment, as well as improving your resume with the addition of a market leading business and high level exposure.
Providing executive support, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Booking any travel and accommodation requirements for the MD
- Meeting organisation including catering, venue/room bookings and the distribution of all meeting materials
- Processing invoices and expense management
- Preparing reports as well as the assisting with presentations
- Collating documents, board papers and preparation packs
- General admin duties to support the EA to MD
To be considered for this position you will have previous experience as a personal or executive assistant. The ability to work closely with other EA’s is essential as well as possessing exceptional communication skills given you will be liaising with high level internal and external stakeholders. The team work collaboratively and support each other when needed – the successful candidate will fit straight into this working culture. This position is for an immediate start – so we will only be considering applicants that have no notice period.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp